Behavior Nodes enable certain asset behaviors in a scenario.
Behavior Nodes allow for specific behaviors to take place within a given Scenario. Below is a list of the all the Behavior Nodes available:
- Set as Tool: Turn any 3D asset into a Tool. Once the asset is transformed into a Tool, when Grabbed it will be snapped to the hand.
- Snap: Allows for assets to be snapped to one another.
- Unsnap: Allows for assets to be unsnapped from one another.
- Glow: Allows assets to be glowed within a Scenario.
- Show / Hide: Allows for assets to be shown or hidden within a Scenario.
- Particles: Allows to incorporate Fire, Flame Stream, Smoke and Water Shower
- Start Emission: Plays the particle
- Stop Emission: Stops the particle
🌟🖥️ You can watch a tutorial that includes the Snap Node here!