Flow Control Nodes control the scenario execution.
Flow Control Nodes allow the creator to control the manner in which the end-user will experience the Scenario. When Flow Control Nodes are connected to one another, the Links turn blue.
Below is a list of Flow Control Nodes that can be found in this category:
- Branch: Branches the flow execution according to true or false conditions.
- Alternate: Alternates (A/B) the flow execution to an A or B path.
- Sequence: Sequences the order in which the flow is executed.
- Gate: Determines when the flow can pass through the node or not.
- Switcher: Redirects the flow execution when multiple conditions can result from varying user inputs onset by the same action.
- Delay: Pauses the execution of the flow for a given amount of time.
- Limit: Limits the number of times a flow can be executed within a Scenario.
- Group: Funnels multiple flows into one stream.
✨ When Flow Control Nodes are connected to one another, the Links turn blue as shown in the image below.