Hello again! 👋🏽
As per usual we're back with some brand new updates. Check it out!
New Features 💫
- You can now import assets with more precise colliders through the HD Collision folder located in your Imported folder. However, it's important to note that you won't be able to Remix the Physical properties associated with these assets.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Fixed a bug that prevented animations from playing back-to-back.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Trigger Zones from being unable to detect assets correctly after having been Scaled.
- StellarX Guide visuals have been updated!
- The Steam Store license popup now has a Back button.
- Additional information about your Spaces can be viewed from within the Base Camp. For instance, you can now see the creation date and latest updates.
That's all for now, folks! Keep your eyes out for more updates in the coming weeks and feel free to get in touch if you have questions, feature suggestions, or comments. We love hearing back from you!
- The StellarX Crew ✨