We're back at it again with even more StellarX updates and improvements.
New Features 💫
- Assets, both static and animated, can now be imported from your disk to your Collections.
- Sounds can now be imported from your hard drive to your Collections.
- Tools now have their own Node in the Scenario Canvas, which makes it easier to Link in your Scenarios.
- Nodes are now refreshed when asset values are updated.
- Revamped some Nodes so they can be easier to use and understand.
- When Removing an asset from the Scenario Canvas its associated Reference Nodes are now identified in the Canvas, making it is easier for the Creator to Remove or Modify.
- The Space previously referred to as the onboarding room has now been renamed to Small Room.
- Each Space can have its own personalized Tool Box.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Fixed a bug where the controller's pointer went through the Scenario Canvas.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to see the Scenario Canvas through the Tool Box.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Scenario from being duplicated properly when duplicating a Space with the Save As feature in the Base Camp.
That's all for this Sprint, folks! We'll keep you updated with more cool stuff very soon. Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep on creating and keep on playing.
- The StellarX Crew ✨