To enjoy StellarX, you obviously need to install it.
Here is a video that shows the simple steps to do so :
- You will need to install Steam, a VR content distribution platform which StellarX is only available from.
- When you are on Steam website, follow the instructions to download and install the software.
- When Steam is installed, open it. If it's your first time on this platform, you will have to create a free account to access it.
- Now that Steam is installed on your computer, you will need to download SteamVR, which is a plugin that allows you to access any VR content from this platform.
- Now that Steam and SteamVR are on your computer, you can then install StellarX.
- StellarX will then automatically appear in your Steam library that you can access from the top page menu.
Et voilà ! StellarX is now on your computer ! 🎉
Next steps :
- After installing StellarX, you will need to connect your VR headset. You can go check the supported XR devices & hardware.
- In StellarX, the first thing you will see is the Basecamp. Get familiar with it ⛺
- Finally, to create your Spaces and Scenarios, you will need to use the Create mode 🎨
If you need extra help, have questions, suggestions, or comments to share, please do reach out via email firstname.lastname@example.org, on our official Discord server, or submit a request and we'll gladly get back to you in a timely manner. We love hearing from you; even if it's just to say a quick "Hello!"
On that note, we hope StellarX inspires you to open your eyes and mind to otherworldly Spaces you can Create and Explore.
The StellarX Crew ✨