Hi everyone! 👋🏽
If sometimes you feel lost in a 3D space 😱, the following StellarX features will guide you in your virtual endeavors 🗺️. Indeed, it is always good to know where to go, especially in the Metaverse 🚀.
New Features 💫
- We are happy to announce the release of a new Pro Experience asset: the Waypoint 👣. With the help of a Waypoint, you can now create paths for your assets to follow, adding more depth to your creative experience 👀.
- Of course, we also added new Nodes to help you manage your paths as you wish through our Scenario system.
- As a Pro user, you can now use a Web Panel to access your Zoom, Google Meet, or Microsoft Teams meetings directly from StellarX 🧐. Your default microphone will be selected as the mean of communication for the Web Panel.
- Also, we brought many visual improvements to the Basecamp. Texts are now easier to read, and every UI component has been standardized to give more comfort and improve the experience 🤓.
- Moreover, we improved the error messages format throughout the application to make them easier to read.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Fixed the Ginger Bread asset colliders from the Christmas collection to better reflect their size.
- Fixed reflection issues in the Hello Desert template.
- Fixed a rare issue where some Spaces could not be played in Multiplayer because of a server validation.
- Fixed an issue where renaming a Space was not possible in Desktop mode.
- Fixed an issue where the water from the Forest template would be rendered before other UI elements, creating a weird overlap effect.
- Fixed an issue where Avatars' feet in Multiplayer would be reset at the center of the Space when going out of bounds.
That's all folks! Stay tuned for future updates.
- The StellarX Crew ✨
Please sign in to leave a comment.