Hello there, 👋🏻
The team is bringing a lot of new surprises for this year. Here are a few that we've been working on for the past weeks.
New Features 💫
- We've brought a brand new Onboarding experience to StellarX!
- The Onboarding guides you through a fun and immersive sequence of actions on how to use StellarX. All the basics are covered: the Collections, the Control Panel Actions... even the Canvas!
- Importation System:
- An importation button has been added to the Control Panel. It provides more information about StellarX's importation system and opens the Collections to your Imported Models.
- Sample external assets are now provided to new users when first installing StellarX. These assets are placed in My Documents/StellarX/Saves/Imported/ folder.
- A Help button has been added to the Control Panel to create a direct link to our Knowledge Base.
- We improved the highlight system so that bounding boxes are used instead of simple highlights.
- The color wheel has been drastically improved to bring more colors and more usability to your creative experience.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Fixed an issue where invalid characters could be typed in Node Remix, which would automatically set values to 0.
- Fixed many issues related to highlights:
- Fixed an issue where snapped assets would render a bigger highlight than it should.
- Fixed an issue where a snapped asset onto a mechanical asset would often renders a twitchy an inconsistent highlight.
- Inputting an excessive value in the Remix Panel would sometimes lead to lag and in rare cases, a crash of the application.
- Values in the Remix Panel are now clamped between -9999 and 9999.
We wish you all an amazing new Year and as always, stay tuned for future updates. 🎉
- The StellarX Crew ✨