Hey there, StellarX folks! 👋🏻
As per usual we've been working hard to update StellarX this Sprint.
So, what's new with us?
First off, we launched a new initiative, which we call 5-7 Sprint Drinks. It's a fun tradition to kick off every new Sprint. The team has really taken a liking to it, so I guess we could officially call it a tradition.
Also, we took a day off to play in the cold, wintery snow. Luging was a blast! 🤩
And, despite having taken a day off to go luging as a team, here are the latest StellarX updates:
New Features 💫
- You can now connect to a networked session! Hooray! 🎉
- Display a basic avatar when you're in a networked session.
- A shiny, new virtual viewing panel can be accessed to view StellarX tutorials while you enjoy your Space.
- We've colored some of the virtual controller buttons so that they're easier to see.
- We've updated some of the terminology to improve your experience.
- When you Identify assets that you Grab, they'll remain Identified.
- Physical assets can only be Grabbed when you Play.
- We've updated the StellarX Guide according to the updates.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Radial Menu now appears correctly.
- We fixed the missing grass patch in HelloDesert1.
- The save confirmation message no longer bugs.
- And, of course, we squashed some minor bugs here and there.
That's all for this Sprint, folks! Keep on Creating and keep on Playing!
The StellarX Crew ✨