Hi there, 👋🏻
It's us again! Another Sprint gone by, and more StellarX updates to share. (Hooray! 🎉) Here's what we've been working on in the past two weeks:
New Features 💫
- #EARLYRELEASE 👉🏻 Asset Importation: You can now import your own assets by placing .glb and .gltf files into the External Collections. This is an early-release feature that you can use to visualize your assets in Space. A first step in the right direction; so, keep your eyes peeled on the features to come!
- You can now access our new Room Space, which is a great Space to experiment and learn about the different StellarX functionalities available.
- The UI visuals have been revamped; new shaders for a better looking style! 😎
Bug Fixes 🐞
- We've squashed a pesky bug in the Hello Desert Space that allows people to teleport anywhere they'd like. (Think beyond the grass... 🌾)
- We fixed issues relating to physical asset collisions.
- We've obliterated the bug that caused the controller pointer tip to stick in the air at times.
That's all for now, but be sure to keep on eye on what's to come. We've got plenty more to work on in the coming weeks, and we can't wait to showcase it to you!
- The StellarX Crew ✨