We're back again with more updates and improvements you're bound to enjoy.
New Features 💫
- Keep your eyes peeled. We're slowly revealing some shiny new components for the much-anticipated scenario system!
- We've added the Scenario Canvas in Create mode, that will allow you to create immersive Play experiences.
- Access a fine selection of logical nodes that can be used as building blocks for your scenario. Although they can't yet be placed in the scenario canvas.
- Users can now share a scenario and a space.
- The Remix Action is no longer in the Control Panel, and is now located in the Remix Panel to improve accessibility and usability.
- The menu buttons used to open the Tutorial Panel has received a makeover, and now indicates when hands are swapped. For instance, the Tutorial Menu button now turns blue when it's enabled, or black-grayish when it's disabled.
- The Switch hand-menu button always appears in white.
- Some performance improvements.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- We fixed the bug that causes the multiplayer module to crash in very specific situations.
- We fixed the bug that caused some assets in the Collections to be tiny the second time they were placed in a Space.
That's all for this time 'round. We'll keep crunching around the clock to bring you new features and plenty more awesomeness. So, stay tuned!
- The StellarX Crew ✨