The Basics 🙃
Getting Started 💫
StellarX Academy 🎓
Locomotion and Navigation 🕴🏻
The Experiences 🤩
Scenarios 👩🏽🚒 👷🏻♀️ 💂🏽♂️
The Collections 💎
Virtual Wearables 🧦
Release Notes 📡
How to... ❓
Early September 2019
Can you believe it?! Already another Sprint gone by, and more features and updates to announce. Here's what we've been up to:
New Features 💫
- Creator's can add Reference Nodes to the Scenario Canvas.
- Additional navigation is possible via the Scenario Canvas; you can now Zoom and Pan.
- Trigger Zones now function in a multiplayer context.
- Assets referenced in scenario can be safely Removed.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Fixed the Control Panel "Back" button that remained visible after the panel was flipped.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some of the wheels from being properly replicated when in a multiplayer context.
That's about all for now, but stay tuned for more to come in the next weeks!
- The StellarX Crew ✨