Hiya again! 👋🏻
Hope you've all been enjoying those beautiful fall colours! While the leaves turn from green hues to fiery oranges, and vibrant reds, we've been ploughing away at more features for StellarX. Here's what we've been up to:
New Features 💫
- Borealia is now equipped with new and magical scenarios that you can Play for fun!
- As you explore Borealia, you can use a lantern to light the Space while you Play--in the dark.
- Imported assets can now be saved--safe and sound--in your Spaces.
- An error message will appear should you try to load an incompatible Space.
- The Borealia fireplace is now better: more toasty and more cozy! 🔥 Totally Hygge!
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Fixed the bug that caused the "Save Changes" message to appear when switching from one Space to another in Standalone Mode.
- Fixed the bug that caused Shape assets to behave strangely whenever their Physical properties were activated.
- Fixed the bug that caused the avatar halo to disappear in Multiplayer Mode.
- Fixed the bug that prevented the Mechanical Wheel asset properties from being saved correctly.
- Fixed the bug that allowed certain Physical assets to be thrown through the floor.
- Fixed the visual bug that caused a red line to appear on the Base Camp floor.
That's all for now, folks! We'll be back shortly with some more features and fun. Stay tuned!
- The StellarX Crew ✨