Hello there! 👋🏽
Hope you're all keeping healthy and well. The StellarX Crew has been working hard to bring some awesome updates your way. Here's what we've been up:
New Features 💫
- You can now join a multiplayer session that is already running. No need to wait on your colleagues to begin a scenario.
- Check out our new Template Space: The Hangar! ✈️
- We added a new way to interact with Tools. Creators can now set an asset as a Tool using the Scenario Canvas.
- Assets now produce sounds when they come into a collision with items in the environment.
- We've added a new authoring Action in the Control Panel that makes asset transformations so much easier.
- New scenario node: Snap! You can now snap any asset.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Less lagging when launching a Space.
- The switching Space message no longer appears when it shouldn't. (Sorry about that. 😅)
- Fixed a bug that prevented the selected Grab & Place Action from reinitializing whenever an Action was selected via the Control Panel and a back-to-back Swap occurred.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Constellation Menu to remain visible and active during a Play session whenever the swap occurred while the Constellation Menu was open in Create.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some assets from physically colliding with one another.
- Fixed an issue that caused some of the assets in the Collections to be displayed backwards.
- Fixed a bug that allowed for the modification of Start Point values.
- Nodes save with three-digit precision.
- You can always use the VR keyboard, and it will never lose its focus.
- We've given the Scenario Canvas a revamp and refresh to improve accessibility and readability.
- The Control Panel now has a new look!
- Our Collections have also enjoyed a complete makeover! Take a moment to check out our new Collection Packs, which you can easily access via the Control Panel.
- We've updated the Audio-sphere shape to make it smoother.
- We've improved the way we handle the Audio-sphere range properties. Creators can now set a specific range to spatial Audio-spheres to enhance Spaces with life-like ambient sounds.
Looks like that's all for this Sprint folks. Be sure to keep an eye out for more updates, and get in touch if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions to share with us!
- The StellarX Crew ✨