Hi there friends, 👋🏽
As the Holiday season nears, we've been working like busy little elves to bring you some festive surprises this Christmas. 🎄Here's what you can expect...
New Features 💫
Checkout the Christmas Masterclass that we've prepared for you! To play the Experience, be sure to check out the all new Save Christmas with StellarX Space, and then try to create an Experience of your own by following the instructions in the Create Save Christmas Experience Space.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Fixed an issue that caused the scenario to fail when sequencing back-to-back SetFalse and IfTrue nodes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Tool silhouette to remain visible in the Space whenever users leave Preview mode with a Tool in hand.
- Fixed the scale problem that occurred when two assets were snapped together.
- Solved an issue that prevented the collision node from detecting collisions between physical assets.
- Space Templates are now available via the Space creation flow so that you can focus on your own Spaces when you arrive at the Basecamp.
That's all for now folks. We hope that you enjoy the special Christmas Masterclass, and we look forward to hearing back from you. Please feel free to reach out with any questions, comments, or suggestions you may have. (And, if you'd like to share you creations, be sure to drop us a line.
On a final note... from ours to yours, we wish you all amazing Holidays. Kick back, relax, and stay safe! See you all in the New Year. 🎉
- The StellarX Crew ✨