Hello there, 👋🏽
We hope you creators out there have been enjoying the latest StellarX updates. As per usual, we've been working on some new stuff for you:
New Features 💫
- As a creator, you can now undo and redo Actions, which includes placing or removing assets from the Space, as well as transforming assets in Space.
- As a creator, you can now use the all-new Axis Transform action to transform your assets. (Let us know what you think!)
- We have added a shortcut menu in all StellarX experiences for an easier access of options.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Fixed an issue that prevented wheel rotations from replicating properly via the network when an asset was snapped to it.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some physical assets from being restored when swapping from Preview Mode to Create Mode.
- We have greatly improved our UIs throughout StellarX.
- Autoscrolling now allows you to read Space names in the Basecamp and asset names in the Collections, in their entirety.
- It's now possible to detect particle collisions with the Collision Node.
That's all for this Sprint, folks. We hope that you enjoy the updates and we look forward to hearing your feedback in the coming weeks, so don't be shy to get in touch. In the meantime, keep on creating and keep on playing!
- The StellarX Crew ✨