Hello there, 👋🏽
Hope you're all keeping well. We've been keeping busy on our end, and can't wait for you to try out our latest version. Here's what you can expect:
New Features 💫
- Creators can now modify the Time of Day system to make their Spaces more immersive. You can change the orientation (longitude) of the Sun ☀️ / Moon 🌙, set a specific time of day to your Space, and decide if you want a Day and Night Cycle with the simple toggle switch. Check it out and let us know what you think!
- [BETA] You can now give our StellarX Desktop Mode a try. Simply select the Desktop configuration when the application is launched.
- We've added a new Warehouse template to StellarX.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Fixed an issue where people would start their StellarX experience with an empty pink sky instead of the StellarX loading screen.
- Fixed a bug where the Base Camp would allow you to enter a non existent Space after cancelling the application closure.
- Fixed a bug where the position in the Canvas was not properly saved.
- We've brought many improvements to our Atmospheric system so that you can enjoy better lighting in your Spaces.
- We removed the suffix "Template" from our template titles located in the "Create Space" section of the Base Camp.
That's all for this sprint! We hope that you enjoy all of the updates, and we invite you to get in touch to share any feedback you might have, ask questions, or make suggestions. We're always eager to hear back from our awesome creators!
- The StellarX Crew ✨