Hi again, 👋🏽
How have you been doing? We've been doing great, and keeping extra busy with plenty of cool updates. Here's the latest:
New Features 💫
- We added a new template: the Forest. Let us know what you think!
- We added previews for user Spaces.
- For older Spaces, make sure to open them and Save them. You may need to launch StellarX again to see the previews in the Base Camp.
[Removed] Features 🔨💣
- We removed the Grab Bag from StellarX temporarily. In our eyes, the Grab Bag is an unfinished feature, which lacks customization and interaction options. In order to better address your needs, we're going back to the drawing board and we'll keep you updated as we move forward!
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Fixed an issue where adding multiple Set as Tool nodes on an asset would leave multiple silhouettes when grabbing the tool.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a Space preview from being saved whenever its name included the word: Space.
- Fixed an issue where remixing mechanical assets wouldn't change their value correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the media panel couldn't be instantiated again with a Redo after a Delete.
- We made many improvements to the Desktop mode:
- Mechanical assets are now easier to interact with! For example, the lever is now interactable.
- It's much easier to replace a tool in its silhouette.
- Fixed issues where the UI could not be interacted with after losing its focus on the application.
- Fixed an issue where we could not navigate between Spaces in the Base Camp after a while.
That's all for this Sprint, friends! We hope you enjoy these updates and improvements. Please feel free to get in touch with any questions, comments, suggestions you may have. We're always happy to hear from our people! In the meantime, keep on playing and keep on creating!
- The StellarX Crew ✨