Why, hello there, 👋🏽
Hope you've been doing well. We've been working hard to bring some more awesomeness to your fave XR creation platform! Here's what's new this sprint:
New Features 💫
- It's now possible to select an asset with your virtual controller pointer when remixing a Node's asset input value. Pretty nifty, right?
- We improved the lighting system so that reflections are more realistic than ever. 💡 (Ooohhh!! Aaaawww!)
- We improved the calculation of physical collisions between massive assets in order to save performances.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Fixed a bug that prevented the transformation of an asset with the Transform Action when interacting with the gizmo outside of the asset.
- Fixed a bug where hovering assets very quickly with your VR pointer would cause performance issues to occur.
- Fixed a bug where colliding assets would not produce a sound effect. 🥁
Looks like that's all for this round, but please be sure to get in touch with us with your feedback, comments, and suggestions. We absolutely love hearing back from y'all so that we can bring more improvements to StellarX. In the meantime, keep on creating and keep on playing.
- The StellarX Crew ✨