Using Action Nodes allows the creator to define Actions that will take place within a given Scenario.
- Canvas State: Enable or disable a Canvas within a given scenario.
- Set Value: Set a new value to an existing value in the scenario.
There are two broad Action subcategories:
Media Nodes control how Media assets applied to a Scenario.
- Play Media: Plays the media file.
- Stop Media: Stops the media file that's playing.
Animation Nodes allow for asset animations to take place within a Scenario.
- Play Animation: Plays the asset animation.
- Stop Animation: Stops the asset animation.
- Transform: Transforms the asset based on its position, rotation, and scale.
- Follow Path: Creates paths for your assets to follow.